Products for General Surgery
4K UHD LCD Monitor
This 32-inch LCD monitor with Ultra High Definition picture quality brings out the full potential of Olympus endoscopy systems. The 4K upscaling function accommodates existing HD imaging systems.
- 32-inch 16:9 LCD monitor with Ultra High Definition optimized for Olympus endoscopy systems.
- 4K upscaling function accommodates existing HDTV endoscopy systems.
- The Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer (A.I.M.E.™) produces sharp, vivid image of structures without increasing noise.
- Multiple display modes such as Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-out-Picture (POP).
- User-friendly design: easy-to-clean flat surface panel and detachable cable cover for convenient connection.
LMD-X550S / LMD-X310S
LCD Monitor supports 4K resolution
The LMD-X550S/LMD-X310S – LCD Monitor provides four times more information than conventional full-HD imaging systems; immersive experience at a shorter distance (half the distance of HD).
- 4K resolution – four times the resolution of full HD
- An immersive experience with a shorter distance
- Higher contrast
- Thinner and lighter compact design
More product information for LMD-X550S / LMD-X310S
26" High-Definition LCD Monitor
This high-end monitor meets a wide range of clinical needs. The clearest picture quality is guaranteed by the high brightness, contrast, and gradation.
- High definition, brightness, contrast, and gradation
- Improved resolution of fine structures
- Flexible compatibility
- Choice of display modes and image-size combinations
More product information for OEV262H
Monitor, ideal for 3D endoscopic surgery
The numerous features and benefits make it ideal for 3D endoscopic surgery and suited to a wide range of medical settings where critical high-quality 3D monitoring is required.
26" LCD Monitor
The OEV-261H 26" LCD monitor is able to display full HD images and has been designed specifically for use with Olympus endoscopy systems.
- Full HD imaging designed specifically for Olympus endoscopes
- Various display modes to match clinical needs
- Multiple input terminals for a range of video signals
- Customizable user settings