Products for ENT
Medical Video Broadcast Network
LiveStream is a streaming, digital video network for the secure broadcast of surgical video across the hospital network, enabling remote education, monitoring, and training.
- All set-up activity and streaming of video is encrypted end-to-end, ensuring the protection of personal data.
- The streaming video is compatible with the most common browsers on Mac, iOS, and Windows.
- Hospital and physician’s systems do not require an application installation or a browser plugin.
- Meets the strict EU security policies and supports hospitals conforming with GDPR compliance.
- The LiveStream Portal’s Push-to-Talk reply back feature permits remote clinical viewers to provide audio feedback to the surgical team in the operating room.
EASYSUITE - OR Integration Platform (ES4K)
Native 3D/4K full-room routing of visual data supporting clinical workflows, enabling standardization and improving patient safety.
ES4K is the next generation OR integration solution, offering efficient multidisciplinary collaboration through scalable video over outgoing IP routing of uncompressed 3D/4K video signals, hospital-wide image management secure streaming and virtual collaboration. With ES4K, the full Olympus 4K BT.2020 imaging chain from an Olympus 3D or 4K camera to a Sony 3D/4K surgical field display is ensured. Hospital-wide security based on Windows 10, the latest Enterprise IoT platform, and virus protection safeguard patient privacy and support hospitals in complying with GDPR.
- State-of-the-art technology in native 3D/4K resolution.
- Integration of patient data from HIS and PACS systems to standardize patient records.
- Interactive virtual collaboration with colleagues (MedPresence).
- Easy and flexible access to images and videos from anywhere using mobile and PC platforms (VaultStream).
- Secure Streaming within hospital network allowing remote view of surgical cases for teaching and ability to monitor status of case (LiveStream).
- Data protection to the highest standards complying with GDPR.
- Compatible with the Olympus medical equipment controller UCES-4 to support the standardization of the procedure.